The application procedure applies, but if a student has an IEP, they should visit The Coordinator of Disability or Support Services at their school. A college or trade school counselor will review the IEP, recommend a set number of credits as full-time status for the student, and ensure the student is aware of all the services the school or program has to offer. TRP will honor the post-secondary
recommendation for full-time credits. The recommendation must be written by a college/trade school counselor on school letterhead and mailed or emailed to TRP. If a student has an IEP, they must identify themselves and ask for services. Colleges/trade schools may not legally ask a student.